Jump to navigation
- Mark was promoted to Associate Research Professor
- Mark attended the QIBA Annual Meeting where the first draft of the QIBA US SWS profile is taking shape (http://qibawiki.rsna.org/index.php/Ultrasound_SWS_Biomarker_Ctte).
- Congratulations to Ningrui and Tyler who presented the culmination of the Pratt Fellows work last week in 3D VTK prostate data visualization!
- "Derivation and analysis of viscoelastic properties in human liver: impact of frequency on fibrosis and steatosis staging" was recognized as a Highly Cited Article in IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics, and Frequency Control (http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/TUFFC.2014.006653).
- "Identifying Clinically Significant Prostate Cancers using 3-D in Vivo Acoustic Radiation Force Impulse Imaging with Whole-Mount Histology Validation" is Open Access avaiable the Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology (http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ultrasmedbio.2016.01.004).
- Sam's manuscript "Evaluating the Improvement in Shear Wave Speed Image Quality using Multi-Dimensional Directional Filters in the Presence of Reflection Artifacts" was accepted for publication in IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics, and Frequency Control